The goal of our spiritual growth program is to foster the growth of faith in our students and assist
them in developing or strengthening their relationship with one another.
- Religion courses vary from the study of scripture to ethical issues to relationships with one another.
- Religion courses are based on the inerrant Word of God.
- A relational atmosphere is created in which to learn.
- Weekly student-led prayer groups lift our student’s needs to the Lord.
- Weekly chapel services provide opportunity for worship.
- Discipline is administered using law and gospel, repentance and forgiveness.
- Faith Development is an integral part of each course.
- A student worship team allows students the opportunity to lead and plan chapel services.
- A devotional series for Concordia's families/faculty/staff has been developed and is available from Mr. Hansen and Mr. Chapman.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes meets periodically to enhance the spiritual growth of our athletes.