Campus Christian Life
The goal of our spiritual growth program is to foster the growth of faith in our students and assist
them in developing or strengthening their relationship with one another.
- Religion courses vary from the study of scripture to ethical issues to relationships with one another.
- Religion courses are based on the inerrant Word of God.
- A relational atmosphere is created in which to learn.
- Weekly student-led prayer groups lift our student’s needs to the Lord.
- Weekly chapel services provide opportunity for worship.
- Discipline is administered using law and gospel, repentance and forgiveness.
- Faith Development is an integral part of each course.
- A student worship team allows students the opportunity to lead and plan chapel services.
- A devotional series for Concordia's families/faculty/staff has been developed and is available from Mr. Hansen and Mr. Chapman.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes meets periodically to enhance the spiritual growth of our athletes.